Saturday, August 22, 2015

Verdun, France

We arrived in Brussels after a long wait in London.

Had two good days in Terneuzen, Holland where we are staying with my brother Walter and his wife Tini. Celebrated Tini's  71st. birthday on the 20.
Today we drove to Verdun in France with my brothers and sisters and some of their families, 
22 in all, to visit the battlefields of Verdun.
Tomorrow we will continue on our way to St. Jean Pie de Port where we will start the Camino.
I still have not figured out how to put a caption with the pictures, hopefully I will know once I start the Camino.
Hugs to all. Norbert and Greti

 City Hall where we got married 50 years ago
 At Tini's Bithday






2 comments:

  1. so great you could be there for that special birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Greti
    Von Herzen ein Bon Camino.
    Liebe Grüsse aus Zürich
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete